Draft Black Country Plan: Consultation on Additional Housing Sites and amendment to the Local Development Scheme
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
(1) That approval be given to an additional Regulation 18 consultation to include in the Black Country Plan the additional Walsall sites.
(2) That approval be given to the approach to the consultation as set out in Appendix A and Sustainability Appraisal Report Appendix B.
(3) That approval be given to update of the Sandwell Local Development Scheme 2021 and updated timeline set out in Appendices C & D.
(4) That the Director for Regeneration and Growth be authorised to make any necessary minor amendments to the Draft Plan and other consultation documents prior to the commencement of the Regulation 18 consultation process.
(5) That the Director for Regeneration and Growth be authorised to make minor changes to the Local Development Scheme that may be required prior to making it available to the Public, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Regeneration & Growth.
Publication date: 23/06/2022
Date of decision: 22/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 22/06/2022 - Cabinet
- 08 - Draft Black Country Plan Consultation on Additional Housing Sites and amendment to the Local Development Scheme PDF 298 KB
- 08a -Appendix A - Additional regulation 18 Walsall sites to be consulted PDF 2 MB
- 08b - Appendix B - Sustainability Appraisal of additional Regulation 18 Walsall sites PDF 3 MB
- 08c - Appendix C - Local Development Scheme (LDS) May 2022 PDF 159 KB
- 08d - Appendix D - Local Development Scheme Timeline 2022 PDF 140 KB